YOU DON'T ALWAYS GET A SECOND CHANCE...
Do it right, the first time.
QUALITY, INTEGRITY, EXCELLENCE
Alert One Fire Protection starts with quality, taking to heart the needs of the customer first. Alert One has built its reputation on being the very best company performing fire alarm installation in the industry. While our expertise in alarms and security systems has continued to increase over the years, so has our ability to provide personalized customer service. We adapt our solutions to your needs as we offer the highest quality in Philadelphia home security.
A CONTINUING TRACK RECORD
That reputation continues today, and will carry on far into the future. We offer the most competitive prices and will beat any competitors price guaranteed. We are a full service alarm company installing security systems in Philadelphia and its surrounding areas. Our customers know that excellence is in the very foundation of the business. If you, the valued customer, aren’t getting the highest level of service to meet your needs, contact us using the form on the Contact page.
Call us at (215) 725-1111 to learn more.
Interested in service? Give us a call at
You are required by the city to have your fire alarm and emergency lights tested and certified annually.
Kitchen suppression systems are required to be tested and certified semi-annually.
All new fire alarm installations must be monitored by a central station to dispatch the fire department promptly.
7107 Rising Sun Avenue
Philadelphia PA 19111
Alert One Fire Protection
LIST OF OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Commercial and Residential work
- Automatic Sprinkler Systems
- Chemical Suppression Systems
- Closed Circuit Television
- Electronic Access Control Systems
- Fire Extinguishers: Sales and Recharges
- Emergency Light Certification
- Hard Wired Systems hold-up Alarms
- Wireless Burglar Alarm Systems
- Maintenance & Service Contracts
- Motion Detectors panic Devices sales
- Security Cameras and Systems
- 120v Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Certification & Affiliations:City of Philadelphia Certifications .
The National Fire Alarm Code
states that smoke detectors have
an increasing fail rate over the years.
1 year: 3% smoke detectors fail
10 years: 29.6% smoke detectors fail
20 years: 50.4% smoke detectors fail
30 years: 60.1% smoke detectors fail
Copyright 2011 Alert One Fire Protection: Fire Alarm Installation. All Rights Reserved
Install Philadelphia Home Security